CROSS DIAMOND EARRING
BBT Luxe is our entry into the world of fine luxury jewelry - without the sky-high mark ups. Our designs utilize semi precious stones and diamonds, set in 14k gold to seamlessly match the rest of our demi-fine collection. We're here to bring you fine jewelry that is timeless and made to last forever.
Why we love it: Our diamond earrings are perfect for sensitive ears or new piercings- put them in and never worry about taking them out. The flat back this style ensures no poking of skin once the earring is on. Mix and match these little cross studs with any of our other diamond studs to create a Pinterest-worthy ear stack.
- 14K Yellow Gold Cross Diamond Flat Back Stud Earring
- (6) Round White diamonds
- 0.14 Carats
- These earrings feature a flat back closure. To unfasten, unscrew the base of the earring (the arrow) from the bar, and insert into ear. To re-fasten, screw back arrow onto bar once in ear.
- Metal Weight: 0.42 g
- PLEASE NOTE: earring sold individually, not as a pair
- Final sale
Make your jewelry last! Click here for jewelry care.
Need a gift box? We got you.
Returns + Exchanges
All products purchased from BEADS by tara are eligible to be returned for store credit within 7 days of delivery date. We are happy to offer store credit within 7 days of delivery date if you are not 100% satisfied with your order. Please note, all fine jewelry, custom and personalized items, and sample sale items are final sale. Please take a moment to read item description carefully and measure prior to ordering to guarantee your perfect fit.
You may initiate the return process by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and items you wish to return for credit. We will issue store credit within 4-5 business days of receiving your return.
Conditions for Return
-Items must be unused, undamaged, and in sellable condition in order to be eligible for credit.
-All original packaging must be included (with the exception of the exterior bubble mailer
-All custom and personalized items are final sale.
-Customer is responsible for shipping fees
60 Day Warranty
Incorrect Item Received
Free shipping over $100+ does not require a discount code
Prices are subject to change without prior notice
We want your jewels to last! Here is how to care for your BEADS | by tara jewelry.
The longevity of your jewelry will depend on several factors:
2. RESIDUE: The natural oils from the skin, as well as skin pH serve as factors that affect the appearance of your jewelry. If you notice your jewelry appearing dull, clean your pieces under warm water and mild soap, once weekly. Pat dry, but do not rub. Please avoid using abrasive fabrics such as towels or clothes to dry your jewelry. A microfiber cloth is gentle and effective. Once a month, you may use a gold-polishing cloth to maintain the luster of your pieces or if you notice any areas looking dull or darkening.
3. STORAGE: It is imperative to properly store your jewels. Again, this goes for all types of metal! While it is appealing to display your shiny pieces in plain view, oxygen in the air may promote premature oxidation and tarnishing of the metals. It is recommended to store your pieces in a jewelry box, or in our vegan suede jewelry pouch that comes with your order. Please keep out of areas of prolonged moisture, such as in bathrooms.
Gold filled metal consists of a thick layer of solid gold bonded (using heat and pressure, not painted), to a base, commonly jeweler's brass. Due to this pressure bonding, gold fill metal is second to best after solid gold, if properly cared for, can withstand the forces. The US industry standard for gold fill metal requires the metal to 5% gold by weight, or 1/20 of the metal's weight in solid gold.
Put in your phone number below to subscribe!
Do you have a storefront?
Our designs are not available in stores (besides at our lovely wholesale retailers), as we are an online-only brand.
Our San Francisco studio is home to our permanent jewelry service, which is available on an appointment-only basis. We unfortunately do not carry our jewelry for sale in studio.
E-gift cards may be purchased and redeemed both online, and in person at our permanent jewelry studio in San Francisco.
Interested in carrying BBT in your boutique, salon, or store? Shoot us an email at email@example.com to learn more!
We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays). Please allow an extra 1-2 days for shipment during any sales or holiday promotions.
We offer FREE US shipping on domestic orders $100+. We ship via USPS.
We ship all over the world! International shipping rates are calculated at checkout. Please note, we are not responsible for any customs or duties collected upon delivery.
Nobody wants lost jewelry.
We are happy to offer shipping insurance via Route, which is a nominal fee automatically added to your cart. Route offers a replacement order or reimbursement for any packages that are lost or stolen in transit. Please note, we are not responsible for the delivery of packages once they leave our office. Removing Route insurance from your cart voids any responsibility if your package is lost in transit. Route does not cover replacement or reimbursement of packages marked as "delivered" by USPS.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order. If for any reason you'd like to return your items, we offer store credit for unused and unworn items returned to us within 7 days of delivery. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process.
Have questions? Shoot us an email!
Please allow up to 2 business days (not including weekends) for us to get back to you!