BEADS by tara
CUSTOM NAME BRACELET- ORIGINAL
Trying to find a meaningful + unique gift for any person? These custom name bracelets are perfect for every occasion. Gift the new mother a "mama" bracelet or her child’s name; gift your BFF matching name bracelets; show some teacher appreciation with a custom bracelet. The options are limitless, and these bracelets will stack perfectly with our plain small and large gold beads.
- 14k Gold Fill
- 3 mm
- All bracelets are made to 6.5 inches and stretch to 7. Please measure wrists accordingly. All items final sale.
- Please note - letter beads are not water resistant and subject to fading if exposed to repeated moisture
Make your jewelry last! Click here for jewelry care.
Need a gift box? We got you.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
Please leave the following information in the “notes” section at checkout.
For every bracelet(s) ordered, please indicate
- Word/name you want to appear on bracelet. Type out word as you want it to appear. Ex. “BEADS BY TARA” (will include spaces) vs “BEADSBYTARA” (will not include spaces). Each space will be occupied by a gold bead. To include a heart bead, type out the character where you want it. (ex. BEADSBYTARA<3). No other special characters permitted, please. Letters are in capitals.
First bracelet: “TARA LOVES BBT” - Bracelet with spaces between words
Second bracelet: “MAMA<3” - Bracelet with no spaces, just word and heart bead
There are 4 basic tiers of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, gold vermeil, and gold plated.
- Solid gold is gold through in through and can be melted down and formed into any shape (since it is not bonded to a base metal). Its composition makes it rather expensive and unrealistic for the average consumer. By USA standards, gold-filled jewelry contains 5% solid gold by weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- Gold Filled is the closest relative to solid gold jewelry. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually jeweler's brass. While gold plated jewelry usually has a thin layer of gold "painted" on the base metal (which can wear away easily), gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of gold bonded to the base metal using heat and pressure. Therefore, gold filled jewelry is not only affordable, it is durable and water/sweat resistant for years to come.
- Gold Vermeil jewelry is one step above gold plated jewelry, because it contains a sterling silver base. This renders the jewelry hypoallergenic and perfect for those few who may have a sensitivity to the base metals of gold plated jewelry. Our gold vermeil jewelry utilizes 3 microns of gold over the sterling silver base. 3 microns of gold is the highest and most durable standard of vermeil plating. Our gold vermeil jewelry is very affordable and may last years if properly cared for.
- Gold Plated jewelry is typically costume jewelry you may find in most clothing stores, on Amazon, etc. Be warned, some jewelry brands will try to sell gold plated jewelry for hundreds of dollars. Gold plated jewelry is a thick brass or nickel base with a thin, barely-there layer of gold flash painted on. This jewelry is not water resistant, and often irritates the skin for individuals sensitive to nickel. The only gold plated pieces we carry have a thick E-poly coating on top of our extra thick gold layer and are nickel-free, to ensure our customers do not react to these pieces.
Read our in-depth jewelry care article here!
60 DAY WARRANTY
All products have a 60-day warranty, effective the date of delivery. Our warranty covers manufacturing defects and does not cover against personal incidentals. We have full faith that our jewels are properly inspected and produced to ensure your orders arrive smoothly. While we do our very best to ensure defects and damage never occur, if you do receive a damaged item or have a manufacturing fault occurs, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will resolve this ASAP! After 60 days from your order being placed, any damages to your jewels are considered wear and tear, and not a manufacturing defect. Please note, damage incurred due to improper care do not fall under this coverage.
Please read our full returns + exchange policy here.